Victorian double doors with stained and leaded glass. These decorative new Victorian style double doors were made with a new door frame. The new frame enabled us to install the doors with a full draught proofing system, extra thick security minded doors, laminated security panels, insulated doors and beautiful double glazed stained and leaded glass. The bespoke glass design was drawn up from a photograph our customer loved. The design had to be simplified to enable it to work in a relatively small pair of doors. The stained glass features coloured rondel centres, a number in the transom above the doors and many different colours. The doors and new frame are made in Accoya, high performance timber. Everything is painted with Teknos spray paint. The finish is beautiful and the doors are a rich dark blue colour. We are able to paint with a satin finish, but also in gloss too. If you would prefer a different colour, we have an almost infinite choice. Polished chrome door furniture and security locks were picked, and a few elegant items decorate these doors perfectly.
- Superb quality of joinery and service, developed over 40 years of experience
- 12-Year Manufacturing Guarantee
- Carefully designed specification for longevity, security, strength, insulation and beauty
- Advanced draught-proofing and weather-proofing
- FSC-certified timbers
- Highly durable Accoya wood used for doors and frames
- Advanced Teknos Accoya paint finish with an 8-12 year re-coat time
- Wide range of glazing options, including bespoke designs
- Installed by our skilled carpenters, backed up by our after-service
- Members of the Assure competent persons scheme,meaning all doors and frames are signed off officially.
- Free design surveys