1930s style stained glass door. The geometric stained glass design is highlighted with semi opaque white glass. A simple coat-hanger shaped head to the door is a non fussy period feature. Three raised panels below the glass complete a classic 1930s look. We fitted this door into the existing wing window door frame and fitted new glass into the frame. This 1930s style stained glass door has polished chrome door fittings. The locks are also insurance approved and polished chrome, so they match the furniture.
We use Teknos paints of which are designed specifically for Accoya wood. They can be sprayed or brush applied. Nearly all customers choose spray application because the coating is most durable, an impressive 8-12 years. The sprayed appearance is also most similar to a traditional high quality oil based finish, not showing brush strokes. Whilst any paint finish can be touched up, the beauty of a wooden door is that it can be repainted many times over the course of its life.
- Superb quality of joinery and service, developed over 40 years of experience
- 12-Year Manufacturing Guarantee
- Carefully designed specification for longevity, security, strength, insulation and beauty
- Advanced draught-proofing and weather-proofing
- FSC-certified timbers
- Highly durable Accoya wood used for doors and frames
- Advanced Teknos Accoya paint finish with an 8-12 year re-coat time
- Wide range of glazing options, including bespoke designs
- Installed by our skilled carpenters, backed up by our after-service
- Members of the Assure competent persons scheme,meaning all doors and frames are signed off officially.
- Free design surveys