Victorian French door with sidelight door frame. An opening window above the pair of french doors provides ventilation because it isn’t always practice to have the doors open. The window has a integrated locking system. Detailed simple wooden glazing bar divides the glass panes, giving a distinctly Victorian appearance. Large panes of glass were new technology in the Victorian times, moving from smaller sized Georgian glass. The outside of the french door is painted in classic Victorian white. The interior of the door and frame shows off the beautifully detailed Accoya wooden grain. We matched the staining of the frame to the original shutters, of which our skilled craftspeople removed and refitted once the new French door frame was in- neat!
- Superb quality of joinery and service, developed over 40 years of experience
- 12-Year Manufacturing Guarantee
- Carefully designed specification for longevity, security, strength, insulation and beauty
- Advanced draught-proofing and weather-proofing
- FSC-certified timbers
- Highly durable Accoya wood used for doors and frames
- Advanced Teknos Accoya paint finish with an 8-12 year re-coat time
- Wide range of glazing options, including bespoke designs
- Installed by our skilled carpenters, backed up by our after-service
- Members of the Assure competent persons scheme,meaning all doors and frames are signed off officially.
- Free design surveys