Natural wooden 1930’s door with stained glass. Door and sidelight door frame in light oak stained Accoya wood. Accoya is a high performance timber, meaning it does not expand and contract, split, move like oak typically does. This means you can have a low maintenance front entrance door that also looks period perfect! Highly durable coating was used to show the grain of this natural wooden 1930’s door in its full beauty. The door frame is also made in Accoya wood- so it too looks beautiful and performs perfectly. The oval door design is an individual 1930’s design, of which our joiners love to make. It puts their time served skills into practice. Stained glass to door and also the sidelight door frame, of which is made to a Cotswood classic design. All textures and colours of stained glass were picked with our designer to individual taste. The door furniture is antique brass and the door is fitted with secure traditional locks.
- Superb quality of joinery and service, developed over 40 years of experience
- 12-Year Manufacturing Guarantee
- Carefully designed specification for longevity, security, strength, insulation and beauty
- Advanced draught-proofing and weather-proofing
- FSC-certified timbers
- Highly durable Accoya wood used for doors and frames
- Advanced Teknos Accoya paint finish with an 8-12 year re-coat time
- Wide range of glazing options, including bespoke designs
- Installed by our skilled carpenters, backed up by our after-service
- Members of the Assure competent persons scheme,meaning all doors and frames are signed off officially.
- Free design surveys