This natural Victorian door has been crafted from high performing Accoya wood for exceptional strength and stability. The homeowners have opted for a translucent finish to show off the stunning natural grain. At Cotswood, we highly recommend having your new door and frame made from Accoya. Not only does it consistently outperform tropical hardwoods such as mahogany, it’s sustainably grown, too!
Constructed to a typical Victorian four panel design, this door and frame feature two glazed panels and a transom window with traditional cobalt blue borders and a stylized floral motif. Polished brass hardware including a doctor knocker and gleaming letterplate provide the perfect touch of sparkle to complete this natural Victorian door.
- Superb quality of joinery and service, developed over 45 years of experience
- 12-Year Manufacturing Guarantee
- Carefully designed specification for longevity, security, strength, insulation and beauty
- Advanced draught-proofing and weather-proofing
- FSC-certified timbers
- Highly durable Accoya wood used for doors and frames
- Advanced Accoya-specific paint finish with an 8-12 year re-coat time, painted in any colour
- Wide range of glazing options, including bespoke designs
- Installed by our skilled carpenters, backed up by our after-service
- High security locks including traditional and multipoint
- Members of the Assure competent persons scheme, meaning all doors and frames are signed off officially
- Free design surveys