Large Edwardian front door and sidelight arched frame. This front entrance door and frame is set within a beautiful red brick arch with side coulombs. The large door frame is arched and incorporates decorative Edwardian sidelights and a half glazed front door. The door and sidelights have decorative wooden glazing bar- a classic architectural features of Edwardian joinery. Simple raised panels compliment perfectly the simple door design. All door and frame glass is stained and the transom above the door is a large semi circle with the number. This front door is a communal entrance, so we were able to work with the entry phone provider to install accordingly. The door furniture is simple- locks and letterplate with a pull handle, all in polished brass.
- Superb quality of joinery and service, developed over 40 years of experience
- 12-Year Manufacturing Guarantee
- Carefully designed specification for longevity, security, strength, insulation and beauty
- Advanced draught-proofing and weather-proofing
- FSC-certified timbers
- Highly durable Accoya wood used for doors and frames
- Advanced Teknos Accoya paint finish with an 8-12 year re-coat time
- Wide range of glazing options, including bespoke designs
- Installed by our skilled carpenters, backed up by our after-service
- Members of the Assure competent persons scheme,meaning all doors and frames are signed off officially.
- Free design surveys