This slate grey 4 panel 1930’s door is very unique as it is in an arched entrance way. It is rare to see a front entrance with a lovely arch such as this one so it is always a treat to be able to work on these beautiful types of doors. Our carpenters installed this 4 panel door with a new frame which can be important with an arched entrance. When fitted with a new frame, we can ensure that there will be a great seal around the edges so our draught proofing can keep the cold out and the warmth in.
The door is central to the entrance with sidelights on either side. These sidelights and the top panels of the door feature obscure minster glass to keep some privacy whilst also allowing in lots of natural light to brighten up the entrance hall. As these glass panels are large they have a decorative leading design to break up the big pieces into smaller oblongs.
This door has a simple choice of furniture. On the exterior the furniture is in a malleable black iron finish that gives it a beautiful hammered look. This door has a split finish, it has been painted white in the interior with complementing satin chrome furniture.
- Superb quality of joinery and service, developed over 40 years of experience
- 12-Year Manufacturing Guarantee
- Carefully designed specification for longevity, security, strength, insulation and beauty
- Advanced draught-proofing and weather-proofing
- FSC-certified timbers
- Highly durable Accoya wood used for doors and frames
- Advanced Teknos Accoya paint finish with an 8-12 year re-coat time
- Wide range of glazing options, including bespoke designs
- Installed by our skilled carpenters, backed up by our after-service
- Members of the Assure competent persons scheme,meaning all doors and frames are signed off officially.
- Free design surveys