This Georgian raised panelled door has panels that have been insulated and laminated, because this strengthens them. A strong door means you can sleep easy knowing your home is secure. This door has been painted a classic Georgian colour, satin black. At Cotswood we use Teknos paints because they look fantastic while also being very durable. We fitted this door in London into an existing white frame with a decorative Georgian fanlight. The metal glazing bar of the fanlight forms an attractive circular pattern decorating the clear glass. This door was a replica of the original Georgian front door. Our surveyer took proportions and moulding profiles to enable the door to be made to look just like the original period door. Fitted with secure Banham locks and a classic doctor knocker in polished brass. The brass compliments the satin black colour of the door. This door has also been fitted with a door viewer, which can be essential on solid six panel doors so you can see who it is knocking on the other side.
- Superb quality of joinery and service, developed over 40 years of experience
- 12-Year Manufacturing Guarantee
- Carefully designed specification for longevity, security, strength, insulation and beauty
- Advanced draught-proofing and weather-proofing
- FSC-certified timbers
- Highly durable Accoya wood used for doors and frames
- Advanced Teknos Accoya paint finish with an 8-12 year re-coat time
- Wide range of glazing options, including bespoke designs
- Installed by our skilled carpenters, backed up by our after-service
- Members of the Assure competent persons scheme,meaning all doors and frames are signed off officially.
- Free design surveys