Georgian London door with fanlight frame featuring flat recessed panels, in a simple yet attractive design. We make our doors from Accoya, a high performance solid wood that doesn’t let any moisture in or out. The wood is very stable and durable so it doesn’t warp or bend, so your door will last for many years. Our carpenters fitted this door in London into an existing fanlight frame. The fanlight has wooden glazing bars to separate the panes into a classic Georgian arched design. Door painted dark grey with Teknos paint and is complemented with polished chrome door furniture. We thought the Georgian door looked great contrasting the soft colour of the surrounding yellow London brick work. Plenty of greenery surrounding this London front entrance gives a nice break from the busy street.
- Superb quality of joinery and service, developed over 40 years of experience
- 12-Year Manufacturing Guarantee
- Carefully designed specification for longevity, security, strength, insulation and beauty
- Advanced draught-proofing and weather-proofing
- FSC-certified timbers
- Highly durable Accoya wood used for doors and frames
- Advanced Teknos Accoya paint finish with an 8-12 year re-coat time
- Wide range of glazing options, including bespoke designs
- Installed by our skilled carpenters, backed up by our after-service
- Members of the Assure competent persons scheme,meaning all doors and frames are signed off officially.
- Free design surveys