Edwardian slate grey front door with diamond stained glass. The stained glass incorporates a floral pattern. This glass was a recreation of an original Edwardian design featured locally. The door also has two panels above the diamond with Gothic arched tops. There are also three bespoke raised bottom panels to match an original Edwardian door.
Our carpenters installed this door in London into an existing frame, frames can move over the years and are rarely perfectly square. To ensure a great fit we will shape your door to the frame. This gives a tight seal with the draught proofing to keep your home warm. We can of course also fit doors with new frames, which carries many advantages, such as being able to install an extra thick 57mm door. This has greater security than a traditional slimmer door. New frames also have built in draught proofing, giving a greater seal.
This Edwardian slate grey door has been painted with Teknos paint, a very durable paint that gives a great looking finish. We fitted this door with polished chrome furniture, this door features a letter plate and a Banhams latch and deadlock. This traditional lock set up is very secure and the extra strength Banhams locks provide are sure to keep your home safe.
- Superb quality of joinery and service, developed over 40 years of experience
- 12-Year Manufacturing Guarantee
- Carefully designed specification for longevity, security, strength, insulation and beauty
- Advanced draught-proofing and weather-proofing
- FSC-certified timbers
- Highly durable Accoya wood used for doors and frames
- Advanced Teknos Accoya paint finish with an 8-12 year re-coat time
- Wide range of glazing options, including bespoke designs
- Installed by our skilled carpenters, backed up by our after-service
- Members of the Assure competent persons scheme,meaning all doors and frames are signed off officially.
- Free design surveys