Art Deco front door with double sidelight fanlight frame. Not every four paneled door needs to be Victorian! The four panelled front door has been the bread and butter work for any good joiner for over a hundred years. The door design is a classic four panel, with the top panels being glazed. This design was most common in the Victorian times, but the Art Deco stained glass really puts this front door into the 1930s. The door frame copies the moulding details from the door. The frame is an impressive double sidelight door frame, with three transom panels above the door. The front door has Art Deco stained glass, but the door frame has etched glass with a clear inset border. The stained glass was made up to a bespoke design, fully designed by the Cotswood team. All glass colours and textures were picked in the showroom. The centre fanlight pane has an etched house number. Rich dark blue Teknos stain paint on the front door and white door frame, creates a bold front entrance. We are able to paint in almost any colour. All glass, even the stained glass, are made into toughened double glazed units. Double glazed units are warm and secure. Polished chrome door furniture is fitted, including a doctor knocker and centre door knob.
- Superb quality of joinery and service, developed over 40 years of experience
- 12-Year Manufacturing Guarantee
- Carefully designed specification for longevity, security, strength, insulation and beauty
- Advanced draught-proofing and weather-proofing
- FSC-certified timbers
- Highly durable Accoya wood used for doors and frames
- Advanced Teknos Accoya paint finish with an 8-12 year re-coat time
- Wide range of glazing options, including bespoke designs
- Installed by our skilled carpenters, backed up by our after-service
- Members of the Assure competent persons scheme,meaning all doors and frames are signed off officially.
- Free design surveys