Impressive Victorian style garage door with eight bold cricket bat panels. The garage door is fitted with an electrically operated up and over mechanism, which lifts the wooden door up at the press of a button to lie flat overhead. This electronic device also holds the door securely in the shut position when closed. Painted in chic satin grey, the facets of the cricket bat panels gleam in the sunlight to showstopping effect.
The owners of this large 1930s London home comissioned a contemporary Victorian front door to match their new Victorian style garage door, creating a beautiful home exterior that genuinely packs a punch.
- Superb quality of joinery and service, developed over 40 years of experience
- 12-Year Manufacturing Guarantee
- Carefully designed specification for longevity, security, strength, insulation and beauty
- Advanced draught-proofing and weather-proofing
- FSC-certified timbers
- Highly durable Accoya wood used for doors and frames
- Advanced Accoya-specific paint finish with an 8-12 year re-coat time, painted in any colour
- Wide range of glazing options, including bespoke designs
- Installed by our skilled carpenters, backed up by our after-service
- High security locks including traditional and multipoint
- Members of the Assure competent persons scheme, meaning all doors and frames are signed off officially
- Free design surveys