Victorian stained Accoya door and sidelight window frame. Door fully stained in light oak translucent finish to show off the beauty of the timber. Accoya has an attractive swooping grain, which looks great in the natural colour. This front door and frame are fitted with high security multi-point locks, ensuring that the home is safe. All door furniture is supplied in a classic antique brass finish. The door frame and side windows are also made in high performance Accoya wood but are painted white, to make the door stand out. The opening windows and door have stunning stained glass, made with individual colours and textures to show off the design. The glass design in this Victorian stained accoya door has tulip flowers.
- Superb quality of joinery and service, developed over 40 years of experience
- 12-Year Manufacturing Guarantee
- Carefully designed specification for longevity, security, strength, insulation and beauty
- Advanced draught-proofing and weather-proofing
- FSC-certified timbers
- Highly durable Accoya wood used for doors and frames
- Advanced Teknos Accoya paint finish with an 8-12 year re-coat time
- Wide range of glazing options, including bespoke designs
- Installed by our skilled carpenters, backed up by our after-service
- Members of the Assure competent persons scheme,meaning all doors and frames are signed off officially.
- Free design surveys