A Victorian home office door fitted into a sustainable reclaimed brick home office with a living roof. Reached via a brick pathway laid between raised beds full of lush vegetation and a working beehive, this pretty Victorian door gives a country cottage feel to a London garden hideaway. Painted a soft sage and fitted with traditional brass door furniture, the front door has been constructed to a classic Victorian four-panelled design. The two upper panels of glass are sandblasted for privacy, leaving clear inset borders which echo the period mouldings of the lower wooden panels.
A bespoke wooden casement window was also installed alongside this Victorian home office door.
- Superb quality of joinery and service, developed over 45 years of experience
- 12-Year Manufacturing Guarantee
- Carefully designed specification for longevity, security, strength, insulation and beauty
- Advanced draught-proofing and weather-proofing
- FSC-certified timbers
- Highly durable Accoya wood used for doors and frames
- Advanced Accoya-specific paint finish with an 8-12 year re-coat time, painted in any colour
- Wide range of glazing options, including bespoke designs
- Installed by our skilled carpenters, backed up by our after-service
- High security locks including traditional and multipoint
- Members of the Assure competent persons scheme, meaning all doors and frames are signed off officially
- Free design surveys