A classic fully glazed Victorian back door pair fitted into a new door frame. Victorian terraced houses in London often have a rear addition with a side door and a window facing the garden. When Victorian houses were built, the rear ground floor part of the house usually had a small utility kitchen area,external toilet and storage cupboards for coal. This project involved swapping the window for a Victorian style back door pair, giving access and views to the garden. The new doors are fully glazed, so let lots of light into the kitchen area making it an open an airy living space. People today spend lots of time in a kitchen diner, making it the most important room in the house! Cotswood worked closely with our customers builder to schedule the installation of the new doors once the aperture was prepared. All Cotswood doors are fully bespoke, so can be made to any size. This door pair also features a wooden glazing bar, making the glazed area have two small decorative squares at the top.
- Superb quality of joinery and service, developed over 40 years of experience
- 12-Year Manufacturing Guarantee
- Carefully designed specification for longevity, security, strength, insulation and beauty
- Advanced draught-proofing and weather-proofing
- FSC-certified timbers
- Highly durable Accoya wood used for doors and frames
- Advanced Teknos Accoya paint finish with an 8-12 year re-coat time
- Wide range of glazing options, including bespoke designs
- Installed by our skilled carpenters, backed up by our after-service
- Members of the Assure competent persons scheme,meaning all doors and frames are signed off officially.
- Free design surveys