Stained timber Edwardian front door with classic stained glass. This intricate front door is extra tall enabling it to incorporate six glazed panels. The two oblong panels are of a classic Edwardian design of leaves and flowers. The top pane has a bespoke sun pattern to our customers design, of which we thought was really jolly. Textured obscured glass gives privacy to the hallway. Most front doors we install are painted, however some of our customers just love to show off the beauty of the natural timber. Polished brass furniture works beautifully with the warm natural timber finish of this Edwardian front door. Our skilled team worked hard to ensure that this door is expertly fitted into the original Edwardian painted door frame. Locks were positioned to maximise security, draught and weatherproofing added and any repairs done. All ready for the next 100 years!
- Superb quality of joinery and service, developed over 40 years of experience
- 12-Year Manufacturing Guarantee
- Carefully designed specification for longevity, security, strength, insulation and beauty
- Advanced draught-proofing and weather-proofing
- FSC-certified timbers
- Highly durable Accoya wood used for doors and frames
- Advanced Teknos Accoya paint finish with an 8-12 year re-coat time
- Wide range of glazing options, including bespoke designs
- Installed by our skilled carpenters, backed up by our after-service
- Members of the Assure competent persons scheme,meaning all doors and frames are signed off officially.
- Free design surveys