Stained 1930s front door fitted into a new frame. The arched tile canopy really makes this entrance look special and a natural stained door is a perfect fit. This door has been stained with a dark finish but we can offer a range of stains from light to dark. The dark stain really shows off the beautiful light and dark highlights of the natural Accoya grain, we think this stain looks amazing! We can also offer other timbers if you are looking for a stained door and prefer a different looking grain such as Sapele.
This front door has a classic 1930s glass top panel to bring natural light into the entrance way, obscured to retain privacy. All glass we fit is double glazed to keep your home warm and secure. This glass also features leading to separate the big piece of glass into smaller oblongs to add more character to the door. Simple satin brass furniture finishes the door off, just a letter plate and locks. Brass furniture complements stained doors wonderfully and make a great match.
- Superb quality of joinery and service, developed over 40 years of experience
- 12-Year Manufacturing Guarantee
- Carefully designed specification for longevity, security, strength, insulation and beauty
- Advanced draught-proofing and weather-proofing
- FSC-certified timbers
- Highly durable Accoya wood used for doors and frames
- Advanced Teknos Accoya paint finish with an 8-12 year re-coat time
- Wide range of glazing options, including bespoke designs
- Installed by our skilled carpenters, backed up by our after-service
- Members of the Assure competent persons scheme,meaning all doors and frames are signed off officially.
- Free design surveys