An impressive raised panelled Victorian door, painted in an imposing dark green. The doctor knocker and classic round door knob in antique brass provide stylish accents to this commanding design. Etched glass sidelights retain the homeowner’s privacy, while allowing a flow of natural light. The door frame includes a pair of panels which mirror the classic design of the raised panelled Victorian door. While our skilled craftsmen can also work with existing door frames, having a new frame installed at the same time as your bespoke door ensures the best possible result. A new frame also enables you to opt for a high security multi-point locking system to maximise safety and peace of mind.
- Superb quality of joinery and service, developed over 40 years of experience
- 12-Year Manufacturing Guarantee
- Carefully designed specification for longevity, security, strength, insulation and beauty
- Advanced draught-proofing and weather-proofing
- FSC-certified timbers
- Highly durable Accoya wood used for doors and frames
- Advanced Accoya-specific paint finish with an 8-12 year re-coat time, painted in any colour
- Wide range of glazing options, including bespoke designs
- Installed by our skilled carpenters, backed up by our after-service
- High security locks including traditional and multipoint
- Members of the Assure competent persons scheme, meaning all doors and frames are signed off officially.
- Free design surveys