Fully glazed French door with a double sidelight frame. Light floods into the rear room though the fully glazed panels. All glass is toughened insulated units, keeping the heat in and the home secure. Easy access is gained to the garden by large opening door. The central pair of doors can the be secured once open by brass cabin hooks fitted externally to the sidelight frame. As with any glazed French door and new frame we make, the doors are made extra thick at 57mm. This makes the door and frame comply with building regulation and be warm and strong.
- Superb quality of joinery and service, developed over 40 years of experience
- 12-Year Manufacturing Guarantee
- Carefully designed specification for longevity, security, strength, insulation and beauty
- Advanced draught-proofing and weather-proofing
- FSC-certified timbers
- Highly durable Accoya wood used for doors and frames
- Advanced Teknos Accoya paint finish with an 8-12 year re-coat time
- Wide range of glazing options, including bespoke designs
- Installed by our skilled carpenters, backed up by our after-service
- Members of the Assure competent persons scheme,meaning all doors and frames are signed off officially.
- Free design surveys