Art deco 1930s front door in mint green with shelf and moulding details. The textured Arctic glass panels in the door and sidelight offer high obscuration. Surrounded by wisteria and garden flowers, the door has a real country cottage feel with its central black letterplate and knocker in an antique hammered finish. Set alongside a matching pair of 1930s garage doors, this beautiful external door boasts plenty of kerb appeal.
Our experienced craftsmen were able to replace the wooden sill to allow the original door frame to remain in place. Usually we advise installing a new frame along with your new door to ensure optimum performance, but it is possible for us to work with an existing frame in cases such as this one!
- Superb quality of joinery and service, developed over 40 years of experience
- 12-Year Manufacturing Guarantee
- Carefully designed specification for longevity, security, strength, insulation and beauty
- Advanced draught-proofing and weather-proofing
- FSC-certified timbers
- Highly durable Accoya wood used for doors and frames
- Advanced Accoya-specific paint finish with an 8-12 year re-coat time, painted in any colour
- Wide range of glazing options, including bespoke designs
- Installed by our skilled carpenters, backed up by our after-service
- High security locks including traditional and multipoint
- Members of the Assure competent persons scheme, meaning all doors and frames are signed off officially
- Free design surveys