Handsome 1930s wooden garage doors painted in rich Farrow and Ball Hague blue. The traditional side hinged doors feature vertical tongue and groove style panelling and textured obscure glass. Our experienced carpenters have fitted the wooden garage doors with weatherproofing including a head drip bar to protect the doors from rain. Satin chrome door hardware completes the sleek look.
The homeowners also commissioned us to create a stunning 1930s stained glass door with double sidelights, utterly transforming the exterior of this original 1930s red brick home.
- Superb quality of joinery and service, developed over 40 years of experience
- 12-Year Manufacturing Guarantee
- Carefully designed specification for longevity, security, strength, insulation and beauty
- Advanced draught-proofing and weather-proofing
- FSC-certified timbers
- Highly durable Accoya wood used for doors and frames
- Advanced Accoya-specific paint finish with an 8-12 year re-coat time, painted in any colour
- Wide range of glazing options, including bespoke designs
- Installed by our skilled carpenters, backed up by our after-service
- High security locks including traditional and multipoint
- Members of the Assure competent persons scheme, meaning all doors and frames are signed off officially
- Free design surveys