Many leaded glass designs of the 1920s and 1930s feature flowers, very often roses or tulips. This design is a gorgeous geometric pattern featuring an art deco sunrise. The door has simple straight lines, complimenting the design period. This 1930s front door was installed into the existing door frame, however for warmth and security was made extra thick. Our carpenters added draught proofing and double glazed units to the frame, meaning this door not only looks great, but is warm and cosy too.
• Superb quality of joinery and service, developed over 40 years of experience
• 12-Year Manufacturing Guarantee
• Carefully designed specification for longevity, security, strength, insulation and beauty
• Advanced draught-proofing and weather-proofing
• FSC-certified timbers
• Highly durable Accoya wood used for doors and frames
• Advanced Teknos Accoya paint finish with an 8-12 year recoat time
• Wide range of glazing options, including bespoke designs
• Installed by our skilled carpenters, backed up by our after-service.