Many of the bespoke doors we make are painted, however we get asked “can I have a natural wooden door”? We are able to make Accoya wooden doors and then finish them in a wide range of stains. This shows off the beauty of Accoya grain and also protects the door from the weather. This 1920s front door is made in Accoya and is stained a light oak colour. The stained glass is made to the original design that the house was built with, complimented by an adjacent oriel window.
• Superb quality of joinery and service, developed over 40 years of experience
• 12-Year Manufacturing Guarantee
• Carefully designed specification for longevity, security, strength, insulation and beauty
• Advanced draught-proofing and weather-proofing
• FSC-certified timbers
• Highly durable Accoya wood used for doors and frames
• Advanced Teknos Accoya paint finish with an 8-12 year recoat time
• Wide range of glazing options, including bespoke designs
• Installed by our skilled carpenters, backed up by our after-service.