Our customer asked “Can I have a 1920s style door with etched glass” the answer of course was “yes”!
This door is made in Accoya to a simple 1920s design- flat recessed panels with ovolo mouldings. The glass in the door is shaped and then has a simple clear line border.
The elegant polished chrome letterplate is set into the midrail of the door with a decorative wooden shelf and apron surrounding it.
We were also asked “can I have a draught proofed wooden door”? Fitted with a new door frame we incorporate draught proofing seals to all four sides of the door. We also make doors extra thick at 57mm enabling insulation to be laminated into the panels and double glazed glass. The end result- a cosy draught proofed wooden door.
• Superb quality of joinery and service, developed over 40 years of experience
• 12-Year Manufacturing Guarantee
• Carefully designed specification for longevity, security, strength, insulation and beauty
• Advanced draught-proofing and weather-proofing
• FSC-certified timbers
• Highly durable Accoya wood used for doors and frames
• Advanced Teknos Accoya paint finish with an 8-12 year recoat time
• Wide range of glazing options, including bespoke designs
• Installed by our skilled carpenters, backed up by our after-service.