A new handcrafted 1930s front door. The door was made in accoya with strong mortise and tenon joints. The panels of the door are laminated to ensure the highest security is provided. Beautiful stained glass toughened double glazed units for timeless appearance, warmth and strength.The door and glass were skillfully installed into the old door frame.
• Superb quality of joinery and service, developed over 40 years of experience
• 12-Year Manufacturing Guarantee
• Carefully designed specification for longevity, security, strength, insulation and beauty
• Advanced draught-proofing and weather-proofing
• FSC-certified timbers
• Highly durable Accoya wood used for doors and frames
• Advanced Teknos Accoya paint finish with an 8-12 year recoat time
• Wide range of glazing options, including bespoke designs
• Installed by our skilled carpenters team, backed up by our after-service.